The Atom 2 Stroke Edger is Australian designed and made, and Atom is Australia’s and New Zealand’s largest selling brand. More Atom Edgers are used any day than any other. Available from Lawn and Garden Equipment service dealers. Who will give you personal service and product knowledge to guarantee a long life and reliable running products. Here at Central West Mowers we have been Selling the Atom edgers for over two decades. And we sell them with confidence.
The ease of use of this unit is amazing. It’s lightweight and manoeuvres around curved garden beds and edges like no other brand of edger. This 2 stroke unit is tried and tested. It has been serving the Australian market for decades. Australian made. Keeping Australians in jobs and helping our economy.
You may pay a little more for Atom product but you, as a customer, are not forgotten. Atom has been servicing and assisting their nationwide dealer network since 1967 and supporting hundreds of thousands of different Atom products to obtain long life and reliability. The trust in Atom can be viewed in its history.
Atom 2 Stroke Edger Specifications.
- Model: Atom 438
- Motor: Atom designed 26cc 2-Stroke commercial engine.Made in Australia with Australian and imported components. Certified to meet Euro 5
- Displacement: 26cc
- Max Power Rating: 0.63kw (0.84hp)
- Fuel: 50:1 Petrol/Oil Mix
- Weight: 7.5kg (16.9lbs)
- Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”)
- Max edging depth garden plots: 75mm (3”)
- Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears.
- Wheel: Large easy rolling 150mm (6”) wheel. Very manoeuvrable.
- Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter of shafts with 4 sealed ball bearings.
- (No belts).
.Have a great day!