Oregon Duracut Chain 3/8 058 saw chain is ideal for professionals who look to conquer the most abrasive environments. Engineered with best-in-class plating and steel, DuraCut’s pliable strength and high-wear resistance means you’ll have unmatched durability in the field.
Rather than the standard single layer of chrome plating on the cutters the Duracut cutters are layed muliple times to produce longer life and far longer cutting periods without sharpening. Even better unlike Tungsten chain Duracut can be sharpened with standard files or wheels.
DuraCut saw chain is stronger and tougher than other types of chain, so it will last longer and be easier to maintain. DuraCut is available in a variety of pitches and gauges to fit on most chainsaws.
We have had great success and receive fantastic feedback on this chain. Why not give one a go. we are sure you will be impressed.
$11 Per chain Flat Rate Postage Australia wide. $27 per 25 Foot Roll
Oregon Duracut Chain 3/8 058 Features & Specs
All Duracut in stock is FULL CHISEL
- Blued cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion on all chain types
- Each saw chain type is stronger than standard chain
- You can use standard filing tools to sharpen chain on the job
- An advanced plating process places layers of extra heavy-duty chrome for increased saw chain strength
- Cut 3 times longer than standard chain in abrasive environments
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
- 3/8” low profile/.50/Standard (M91VXL
- .325”/.050-.058-.063/Standard (M20-21-22BPX)
- 3/8”/.-.058-.063/Standard (-73-75LPX)
- 16-36” (M72-73-75DPX)
- Up to 18” (M91VXL)
- 13 to 20” (M20-21-22BPX)
Recommended Saw Sizes
- 50-100 cc (M72-73-75DPX)
- Up to 42 cc (M91VXL)
- 38-62 cc (M20-21-22BPX)