The Toro Timecutter MX5075 75755 zero turn lawn mower features the smooth MyRIDE® Suspension system** with a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations on rough terrain.
This is a brand new model for the 2020/2021 season and has some great new features such as the foot deck lift assist and the new tougher than ever deck hanging system.
It’s powered by 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing. Featuring a 50″ 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing deck with convenient washout port.
With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system, you can choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
No more aching back or slowing down because the ride is too rough.Which means even faster mowing! Which equals more weekend time for the things that really matter.
Do not select the dumpcart a free unassembled Toro Dump Cart will come with all online purchases. Tow behind tipper trailer holds 10 cubic feet.
Toro Timecutter MX5075 75755 Specifications
- 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Wide 50″ fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® – Smart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachmentsges without changing engine or blade speed.
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200 transmissions and 20” diameter drive tires
24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc
- Fuel Capacity
3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width
50″ / 127 cm
- Deck Design
50″ IronForged™ Fabricated Deck
- Engine Displacement
- Foot Operated
Height of Cut
- Ground Speed
MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height of Cut
1.5″ / 3.8 cm – 4.5″ / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter
18″ (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests – Lever Slide
- Steering Controls
Dual Wrap Around Levers
11″ x 5.5″ (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18″ x 9.5″ (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
3-year / unlimited hour residential warranty
3-year / 300-hour commercial engine warranty***
- Download the Toro Brochure here
- Or compare similar models here
- Have a great day.